Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 29-05-2018 10:00:04

DMT
Floodeur

La Liga most watched around

"

HOUSTON, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Twelve people were killed and three others injured in a traffic accident when a church bus and a pickup truck collided in the U.S. state of Texas on Wednesday.

The accident occurred around 12:20 p.m. local time (1620 GMT) on Wednesday outside a state park, about 120 km west of San Antonio, a city in central Texas, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety.

The church bus, which was carrying 14 passengers from First Baptist Church of New Braunfels, was travelling south on Highway 83 in central Texas when it had a head-on collision with a pickup truck, in which there was only a driver.

A spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety said the injured were rushed to a hospital for treatment. But it was not clear if the driver of the pickup truck was among the dead.

Texas Governor Greg Abbot said he and his wife, Cecilia, extended their ""deepest condolences to the victims and the families of those involved in today's tragic event."" He said they were ""saddened by the loss of life and our hearts go out to all those affected.""

The Texas Department of Public Safety has begun its investigation into the crash. The exact cause of the accident is not clear yet.

" "

BEIJING Michael Conforto Authentic Jersey , Oct. 21 (Xinhua) -- Jing Haipeng, the first Chinese astronaut to go into space three times, has voiced his desire to go into space again as a further demonstration of his loyalty to the Communist Party of China (CPC).

""I'm eager to go to space again, be a pioneer in the battle one more time,"" said the 51-year-old major general and delegate to the ongoing 19th National Congress of the CPC.

""Let the vastness of space witness again the absolute loyalty of a revolutionary soldier, a CPC member and a space warrior,"" Jing told Xinhua.

""I must give all the people involved in China's manned space program a thumbs-up,"" Jing said. ""China's aerospace industry has achieved one breakthrough after another over the past five progressive years.""

""Numerous people have spent their blood and sweat to engrave their loyalty to the Party and the people onto the universe, in the country's journey toward becoming a space power,"" the astronaut said.

Following his trips on Shenzhou-7 in 2008 and Shenzhou-9 in 2012, Jing's latest mission was on board Shenzhou 11, launched on Oct. 17, 2016.

Shenzhou-11 docked two days later with China's first space lab, Tiangong-2, where Jing and the other astronaut Chen Dong lived for 30 days, the longest time a taikonaut has spent in space.

""I grew up in a small village, and my mum and dad were farmers,"" Jing said. ""So far I've realized my dreams one by one and mounted the steps one after another.""

""There are words from the bottom of my heart: Never forget it is the training of the Party and the country which enables me to fly higher and higher. As a serviceman, I never forget the care, instruction and guidance of organizations at various levels,"" said the emotional astronaut.

This is not the first time Chinese astronauts have expressed their Communist beliefs and loyalty to the Party. China's first astronaut Yang Liwei told reporters at another Party congress 10 years ago that astronauts might start a branch of the CPC in space.

""If China has its own space station, the taikonauts on mission will carry out the regular activities of a CPC branch in the way we do on earth, such as learning the Party's policies and exchanging opinions on Party decisions,"" Yang said.

According to the CPC Constitution, a grass-root CPC organization should be established where there are three or more CPC members.

A permanent manned space station is part of China's plans, expected to enter into full service around 2022, with an initial designed life of at least 10 years. It will accommodate three to six astronauts, who will stay in space for up to one year.

"

A number of football fans have this debate that which is league is better among the English Barclays Premier or the Spain’s La Liga. For a few years, these two competitive leagues have been battling for the top spot and to prove which is more challenging is it English Premier League? Is La Liga most watched around the world? Well both BPL and La Liga teams play 38 games each whichever team finished in the top four of the table gets the chance to play in the most prestigious tournament in the world, the UEFA Champions League, the mid finishers play in the UEFA Europa League and the bottom three teams gets relegated to the second division of the club, which in England is known as the Coca Cola championship and in Spain known as Segunda Division. In the 20102011 season, the BPLEPL title winner went to Manchester United who finished with 80 points followed by Chelsea with 72, Manchester City who finished 12 points behind the gunners Arsenal. In La Liga, Barcelona finished with an outstanding 96 points followed by Real Madrid with 90 points and then down dropping by 25 points was Valencia in third and Villareal with only 49 points. Based on the points for the teams who finished in top four shows that Barclays premier League is more balanced, challenging and competitive against the top four in La Liga. For around a decade now, it has always been the two teams, Real Madrid and Barcelona who have been competing for all the major trophies in Spain.

We have hardly seen that, Valencia or Villareal or Athletico Madrid have given a breathtaking challenge to the mighty two whereas in the EPL, the top four in the last two or three season has not been constant; it has always been so competitive. EPL is not ruled by Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea anymore, EPL has become more and more open with teams such as Man City who have created such a strong team, thanks to the Middle East billionaires, Tottenham, Aston Villa and even Newcastle wh. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Womens Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Alternate Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com