Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-06-2018 03:17:36

wuming2016
Enmmerdeur

cheap adidas nmd human race sale

DAR ES SALAAM puma suede burgundy mens , Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- On a cloudy Tuesday Afternoon, Susan Emmanuel Mahaligewi, a mother of four children, walked out of the Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark wearing a broad smile.

"I have undergone free medical check-up conducted by Chinese doctors in the ship and they have told me I have a clean bill of health puma rihanna creeper burgundy ," said 37-year-old Mahaligewi after disembarking the ship with a length of 178 meters, a beam of 24 meters and a height of 35.5 meters.

"For quite some time I have been through nightmares thinking I was a victim of breast cancer since I started feeling pains in one of my breasts in April this year," she told Xinhua in an interview.

Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark arrived on Sunday morning in Tanzania's commercial capital Dar es Salaam, starting an eight-day humanitarian mission of providing free medical services to local residents.

Since arrival of the ship puma rihanna creepers velvet , crowds of Tanzanians have swarmed to the Dar es Salaam port and sign up for medical check-ups.

"The visit by the Chinese doctors to provide free medical care is a blessing to me. I have been seeking treatment in various hospitals since April without getting proper diagnosis," said Mahaligewi.

Apart from getting free medical check-ups, Mahaligewi was also given medicines without being charged.

Mahaligewi was among more than 6,000 Tanzanians who have lined up for treatment by the visiting Chinese doctors.

On the same day puma velvet creepers burgundy , a team of about 11 Chinese doctors from the ship visited the Kurasini Children's Home (KCH), a government-owned center established in 1968 to look after abandoned, lost and abused children, where they provided free medical care and donated school bags and toys.

The children wore faces of joy on seeing their Chinese visitors puma rihanna creepers , who also entertained them with Chinese martial arts.

More than 40 of the home's 75 children underwent free medical check-ups and were given free medicines.

Aurelia Michael, a nursing officer at the KCH, told Xinhua that a good number of the children were suffering from malaria, skin diseases www.rihannacreepersrestock.com , HIVAIDS, pneumonia and diarrhea.

The nurse thanked the Chinese doctors for their kindness in extending a helping hand to the poor children staying at the home, which is running out of medicines and depends on donations to survive.

"We are very grateful for the visit by the Chinese doctors. Your visit shows how much you love us," said Beatrice Lawrence Mgumio rihanna creepers restock 2017 , KCH officer in charge.

The arrival of the Peace Ark, its second visit to the East African country in seven years, was received with much joy.

At the welcome ceremony held at the Dar es Salaam port, Task Group Commander of Peace Ark Guan Bailin said the crew will carry out free medical services rihanna creepers restock , humanitarian assistance and medical training to promote friendly relations and deepen professional exchanges between China and Tanzania.

Tanzania Navy Commander Richard Mutayoba Makanzo thanked China for sending the Peace Ark to Tanzania again.

In 2010-2015, the Peace Ark visited 29 countries and regions in Asia, Africa, the Americas and Oceania. A total 120 nike special field air force 1 olive ,000 people received free on-board medical and humanitarian services.

The current tour has taken the ship to Djibouti, Gabon, Sierra Leone, the Democratic Republic of the Congo nike air force 1 flyknit low grey , Angola and Mozambique in Africa, prior to Tanzania.

By Dong Hua, Tao Jun

HO CHI MINH CITY, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- Whenever her suitor or co-workers call round, Vietnamese garment worker Nguyen Thi Loan struggles to make her eight-meter-square room look more spacious, and mutters "If only..."

Loan's room is typical of those in her boarding house on Phan Huy Thuc Road in District 7 of Ho Chi Minh City. Her lodging is spartan, with just enough room to fit a single bed, a small wardrobe, and an electric rice cooker. Whenever her guests visit, they either sit on the floor or the bed or both, depending on the number of people.

"Our company has two dormitories, but they don't have enough rooms for all 1,800 workers. That's why I have to rent this room for 1.5 million Vietnamese dong (67 U.S. dollars), which is half of my total monthly income," Loan, who works for garment maker Hung Way, in the Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone in District 7, told Xinhua recently.

The young woman said she can't make ends meet, so to keep from starving she earns extra money by selling grilled sausages on the street on Sundays.

"I want to open a street-side restaurant to earn more money. And then I'll be able to save money to buy a social house (low-cost apartments built by companies with state assistance). If only Ho Chi Minh City had cheap houses like Binh Duong does," a gloomy looking Loan said.

The southern Binh Duong province is the first Vietnamese locality to have sold low-cost apartments at a price of 100 million Vietnamese dong (nearly 4,500 U.S. dollars) for a 30-square-meter unit. On Jan. 25, the Vietnamese prime minister issued an instruction to accelerate social housing development.

Binh Duong has a population of some 2 million people, with 52 percent being immigrants, which is the highest immigrant rate in Vietnam. Most of the immigrants work in industrial parks. Therefore, the provincial authorities have prioritized social housing development.

Binh Duong currently has 85 social housing projects, including 43 which have been developed by local firm Becamex, covering a total area of 3.1 million square meters and comprising 70,000 apartments, according to the provincial Construction Department.

After four years of implementation, 25 projects with a total housing area of more than 491,000 square meters have been completed. In addition, some 200 enterprises in the industrial parks in the province have constructed dormitories and houses for their workers, with the premises spanning 270,000 square meters.

Currently,. Cheap Soccer Shirts China   Cheap NHL Shirts   Cheap NBA Hoodies   Cheap MLB Hoodies   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Hats   Cheap Football Shirts   Cheap Basketball Hats   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap NCAA Shirts Online

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com