Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-05-2018 04:40:16

bestlily
Floodeur

Terraces shrouded by clouds in south China's Guangxi

ADDIS ABABA, March 16 (Xinhua) -- The African Union (AU) on Thursday called for greater solidarity with African countries affected by the ongoing drought and famine.

Moussa Faki Mahamat, the newly elected chairperson of the AU Commission, is deeply concerned by the humanitarian situation in parts of Africa affected by drought and famine, which is the most severe food security emergency in the world today, said a statement from the pan-African bloc.

Close to 12 million people in South Sudan, Somalia and northeast Nigeria are in dire need of emergency food assistance, noted the statement.

Famine has been declared in parts of South Sudan, and this situation has led to major displacements into neighboring countries, it said.

The statement added that the situation in the countries is compounded by insecurity and conflict.

The chairperson has expressed AU's profound appreciation to its member states that have opened their borders and provided assistance to those in need.

Mahamat has urged all AU member states to contribute financial and technical support to alleviate the suffering of the affected populations.

He also appealed to AU partners and international humanitarian organizations to provide the much-needed financial and logistical support to assist the affected countries to avert a catastrophe.

"

MADRID, March 17 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane commented on Friday that he thinks Real Madrid's Champions League quarter-final tie against Bayern Munich is evenly balanced and could well depend on whether his side is able to score a goal in Germany.

The tie, which not only pits Madrid against a historic rival, sees them take on former coach Carlo Ancelotti, who led the Spanish side to their tenth European crown. The draw has given Madrid a slight advantage in that they play the first game in Munich with the return leg in front of their fans in the Santiago Bernabeu.

""It is almost like master against student,"" commented Zidane, reminding reporters in Real Madrid's Friday press conference that he had been assistant coach to Ancelotti during his spell in Madrid.

""He is a good man and we all know what he did in Madrid,"" added Zidane who believes the tie is ""50-50 ... it is normally best to play the first leg away from home, but I don't have any preferences over that. We have to go there and score a goal and then we will see what happens in the return leg.""

Zidane said he had no preferences whether he would rather win the Spanish league or the Champions League with Madrid.

""I would like to win them both and you have to try and win everything; at the moment we are five games from winning the Champions and 12 from the Liga. Bayern are a good side and a tough rival.""

""They won't be scared of us, they have a good side and they are doing well, it is going to be attractive for the clubs and for football fans,"" he concluded.

"

BERLIN Femme Fenty Puma By Rihanna BOW Sneakers Rose En ligne , March 24 (Xinhua) -- Despite being banned from football Femme Puma Fenty Bow Slide Sandale Olive Vert Pas Cher , former FIFA president Joseph Blatter plans to go to the 2018 World Cup finals in Russia as a guest of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The 80-year old Blatter told Thursday's edition of German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung Femme Puma Basket Suede Heart Reset Bleu Pas Cher , "I accept the invitations I receive."

Blatter is banned for six years by FIFA in connection with a disloyal 2-million-dollar payment made in 2011 to UEFA boss Michel Platini who has been sanctioned in the same way by the ruling body.

Blatter and Platini are appealing their bans at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). If the sanction still stands by the time of the World Cup Femme Puma Basket Suede Heart Reset Jaune Pas Cher , Blatter will not be allowed to attend the games as a guest of honour but only as a spectator with a ticket he paid for.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- Chinese powerlifter Hu Dandan smashed her own world record to win gold in the women's -45kg division at the Rio Paralympics on Friday.

The 27-year-old lifted 108kg, to break the previous record of 106kg, which she set in Kuala Lumpur in February.

Nigeria's Latifat Tijani took silver with a lift of 106kg and Britain's Zoe Newson claimed bronze with a best effort of 102kg.

A delighted Hu, who had already secured the gold medal before her world record lift, said Rio had become "her lucky place".

"I could not sleep all night yesterday, but I knew I could get a medal and I did," she said. "I really love Rio because it is my lucky place. It is a place that has made my dream come true."

Hu, whose impairment is the result of polio, competed in wheelchair tennis at the Beijing 2008 Games before switching to powerlifting in 2009.

She adapted quickly to her new sport and by 2014 was the Asian Para Games champion in the -45kg category.

Newson also displayed a beaming smile after securing her second consecutive Paralympic Games bronze medal.

"Today I lifted a personal best and to come away with another medal is quite emotional," she said.

"I have to enjoy this for a few months, then I will think about whether to compete in Tokyo."

A young player puts on safety gear in the changing room before training. Photo: CFP A kid fires a shot in front of a goalkeeper during an ice hockey training session in Beijing. Photo: CFP

Beijingers are sweating on the subway and feeling very grateful for air conditioning this July Femme Puma Basket Suede Heart Reset Rose Pas Cher , but there are some places in the city that are not only cool Femme Puma Fenty Bow Slide Sandale Rouge Soldes , but positively icy.

The kids of the Tiger Cub Ice Hockey Club that are enjoying a new rink in Xisanqi in northern Beijing have found a way to stay cool and learn a new skill.

While it is still far from being mainstream Femme Puma Fenty Bow Slide Sandale Bordeaux Moins Cher , more and more kids are playing the winter sport Femme Puma Fenty Bow Slide Sandale Noir Moins Cher , especially in China's capital. The city currently has some of China's best youth ice hockey clubs and . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys From China   Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys China   Cheap Custom Sports Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com