Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 24-05-2018 09:12:03

DMT
Enmmerdeur

Sunday on NBC's

"
LUSAKA Cheap Drew Stafford Jersey , Mar. 31 (Xinhua) -- Zambia's football governing body said current national team coach Honor Janza's job is safe despite utterances that a foreign coach will be engaged, a statement seen by Xinhua on Tuesday said.

The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) said over the weekend that it will engage a foreign coach for the national team after assessing the performance of the current technical bench which comprises of local coaches.

The statement has however angered both the coach and an association that represents the interest of coaches in Zambia.

But in a statement posed on its website, the FAZ said the coach is still in charge of the team in an acting capacity, adding that the statement issued over the weekend was not a vote of no confidence on the coach.

""The statement about Mr. Janza's qualification over the weekend was not a vote of no confidence on the coach, but rather, an expression by the association of its desire to raise the profile of all the coaches in the country,"" the statement added.

The FAZ further noted that its desire is to train all local coaches in order to improve the standard of football in the country in line with world best practices.

The Zambian trainer took over as a caretaker coach last when Frenchman Patrice Beamuelle dumped the team and decided to join his counterpart Herve Renard who had clinched a job to coach the Ivory Coast national team.

"

Hillary Clinton and her high-powered campaign stand-ins are talking about trust everywhere they speak these days, and for good reason.

The FBI is probing her use of a private email server. Husband Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch in a session both say was innocent but they regret. And the Democratic Party is poised to nominate Clinton for president.

On Sunday's news shows, Sen. Sherrod Brown, R-Ohio, and Labor Secretary Tom Perez explicitly talked about Clinton and trust. And the candidate herself acknowledged that she has "work to do" to earn the trust of voters in her likely general election matchup against Republican Donald Trump, who suffers from a public trust deficit of a different sort, stemming from political inexperience and an impulsive style.

Mr. and Mrs. Clinton

This week, President Barack Obama will personalize the "I trust Hillary" theme during his first appearance with his former secretary of state in battleground North Carolina. And Vice President Joe Biden will reinforce the message Friday in his hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, with Clinton at his side.

It's all evidence of a remarkable vulnerability that persists both despite and because of Clinton's decades of public life. But the timing of the trust campaign is no accident.

Bill Clinton, the former president, met last Monday with the FBI's boss, Lynch, on the tarmac in Phoenix in a session the drew widespread criticism. The FBI interviewed Clinton for more than three hours on Saturday about whether she exposed government secrets by blending personal and official business on a home email server. Clinton immediately gave a television interview in which she denied wrongdoing and repeated an acknowledgment she had slipped into a speech last week on the same day Sen. Elizabeth Warren vouched for her.

Clinton said she will do "everything I can to earn the trust of the voters of our country," remarks aired Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ''I know that's something that I'm going to keep working on, and I think that's, you know, a clear priority for me."

After Warren had endorsed her, Clinton acknowledged she'd "made mistakes. I don't know anyone who hasn't."

And she defended her sometimes too-cautious style.

"The reason I sometimes sound careful with my words is not that I'm hiding something. It's just that I'm careful with my words," she said at the Rainbow PUSH Coalition's event in Chicago.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com