Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-05-2018 04:01:54

bestlily
Floodeur

China's flag-bearer Tong Jian leads his country'

CHICAGO Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Inneva , Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Researchers at the University ofMichigan (UM) recently found that activating the amygdala portionof the brain can intensify one's motivation to consume cocaine farbeyond ordinary drug levels.

"This would suggest that the amygdala plays a key role in drugaddiction," said Shelley Warlow, a UM psychology graduate studentand the study's lead author.

Researchers implanted rats with a catheter that allowed them toearn doses of cocaine by poking their noses into small holes in thewall.

Whenever rats poke their nose into one particular hole to earnintravenous cocaine, a laser light would also painlessly activatethe neurons in the central amygdala at the same time.

Poking their nose into a different hole earned identicalcocaine, but never activated the amygdala.

When being able to freely choose between those two cocainerewards, rats focused only on the port that earned cocaine togetherwith amygdala-activating laser Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Utility , consumed much more cocaine thanrats without amygdala activation, and avidly nibbled around thelaser-cocaine hole as though seeking more.

Rats with amygdala activation were also willing to work almostthree times harder for the cocaine, the study indicated.

Rats appeared to be indifferent to amygdala laser activation.The amygdala activation only intensified motivation when cocainewas present.

By contrast, when the researchers temporarily inactivated theamygdala using a painless drug infusion, rats completely stoppedresponding for cocaine altogether.

"Understanding brain areas and the mechanisms involved in thisintense motivation will be important in developing treatments foraddiction and other compulsive disorders," Warlow said. Enditem

WASHINGTON Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 , Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- A former elementary school teacher's aide in eastern U.S. state of Maryland was sentenced to 100 years in jail on Thursday for filming sexual acts with children.

According to court documents, Deonte Carraway, aged 24, coerced and persuaded children aged from 9 to 13, to engage in sexually explicit conduct in order to produce videos from October 11, 2015 through February 1 Cheap Nike Air Vapormax 2018 , 2016.

Images produced during those times include Carraway engaging in sexual activity with victims, as well as the victims engaging in sexually explicit conduct at his direction, according to local media reports.

Parents of some of the victims broke down in court as Carraway apologized and told the parents, "I wish I could go back and stop myself from doing it."

"I hope that this sentence ensures that you, Mr. Carraway, will never have the opportunity to harm other children again Cheap Nike Air Max TN Mens ," Prince George's County Judge Beverly Woodard said.

Carraway was indicted on 270 counts of sex abuse and related charges in Prince George's County last year. In January, Carraway pleaded guilty to 15 counts of child sex crimes in federal court.

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Wild animals in China's Qilianshan National Nature Reserve

Li Na shows tennis skills to young players during 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Shenyang

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

College students in Xi'an, Shannxi province, mark the 2014 FIFA World Cup Cheap Nike Air Max TN Womens , but the 32 teams won't be taking the event lying down. Provided to China Daily A worker in Nanchang, Jiangxi province, inflates a souvenir soccer ball for the upcoming 2014 FIFA World Cup. Zhou Ke Xinhua Six children were picked in Beijing to help in World Cup ceremonies in Brazil. Li Xin Xinhua A 2-meter-tall Fuleco mascot in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, in December. Li Zhong for China Daily A vuvuzela is blown at Yiwu International Trade City in Zhejiang in May. Lyu Bin for China Daily

Fans look forward to a month of all-nighters watching games, with broadcasters going all-out to accommodate them Cheap Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra , Sun Xiaochen reports.

Although China has never made it to World Cup finals held outside Asia in the event's 84-year history, the Chinese take pride in their fervent involvement with the global sporting extravaganza.

While the 32 squads warm up for the World Cup, which begins on June 12 in Brazil, diehard Chinese fans are excitedly preparing for the one-month soccer carnival.

Due to the time difference between China and Brazil, most of the games will kick off in the small hours, but that won't stop Chinese fans from staying tuned in overnight to watch the televised games even though most will have to work the next day.

"I don't think it (the time difference) will be an obstacle. This is the highest-level competition in the world Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Plus , which comes once every four years. You can't afford to miss a single goal of the live broadcasts," said Wang Wen, chairman of the Beijing Football Fan Club.

Some even plan to adjust their daily schedules to Brazilian time for the tournament.

Wu Bin, a store clerk in Beijing and loyal fan of the host Brazil, has to take his weeklong annual vacation during the knockout stage of the Cup.

"I used to take my vacation to travel with family, but this year I'll use it all during the World Cup. I think my days and nights will turn upside-down when the knockout round starts Cheap Nike Air Max Plus 97 ," said the 28-year-old Hebei native.

To accommodate employees' requests, Giant Interactive Group Inc, an online games developer and operator in Shanghai, postponed regular work shifts for four hours on the last day of the World Cup in 2010.

Wang expects that more employers will adopt the policy this year because "that little favor really .

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com