Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-05-2018 07:33:34

DMT
Enmmerdeur

Li hired Rodriguez

The devices and product samples are seen at a rapid test room in an agricultural products retail market in Hexi District of north China's Tianjin Municipality, Oct. 28, 2016. Tianjin launched the rapid test room to check the food quality in the market. (XinhuaBai Yu)

What are you frightened of?

There is nothing to fear.

Here is one simple method to Conquering your phobias

Are you fearful of flying Authentic Dellin Betances Jersey , people, heights, clowns, prospecting, etc??

It does not matter what your fears are, the good news is you can overpower your phobias!

I am going to impart one personal story with you of how I learned to overcome my fears at a very early time.

My father was involved with a civic group in our village. The local group used to maintain the community pool. I would go to the pool in the evenings, with my father. While he would do daily maintenance on the pool I would use the time to swim and have the pool to myself. Those were great summers growing up. Well anyway I became quite competent at performing ones and one and a halves off the low boards. I trained every night, so I could show off to my friends throughout the day.

My Father would observe me and asked one night why I don?t do my dives off of the high dive. I told him I was afraid of the high dive. He asked me, ?What are you terrified of?? I told him it was too towering. He asked, ?Can you spring off of the high dive?? I told him I didn?t want to.

My Father started to climb the high dive and told me, ?Follow me up and I will show you how to do it?. We get to the top of the high dive and my chest felt tight and my mouth went dry. He talked me out to the end of the board and I remember shaking and trying not to show any fright. He told me to just stand at the tip of the board, take some deep breaths and look out at the horizon. I did what he said and began to calm down. He started talking to me as I was staring out over the swimming pool. He said, ?John, this is just another diving board, it is no different than the one down below.? ?When you are ready I want you to step off the end of the board.? I told him that I was not ready. He said, ?I?m going to count to three and you will step off.? He began to count one; two?and then he pushed me off the end. I hit the water and swiftly came to the surface and realized that nothing horrific happened to me.

Dad hollered for me to come up again. I was a little distraught but went up the ladder and out to the end of the diving board. Dad asked if I was ready to jump again. I told him I was not sure. He told me to go to the end of the board and take another deep breath and relax. He then began to count, one, two, three?I didn?t jump. He then pushed me off the board again. Once again I came to the surface but this time I felt ecstatic! I speedily went back up the ladder went to the end of the board and jumped! It felt grand!

On the drive home I thanked Dad for helping me bound off the high dive. He told me, ?John, you just learned a phobia winning secret.? I was only in second grade so I did not understand what I had learned. So I asked him what I had learned. He told me, ?If you are terrified to do something, just do it three times in a row as rapidly as you can.? That lesson has stuck with me and I will never fail to remember it. I have used this practice in everything I was scared of doing. Let me tell you it works!

Within two weeks I was doing my ones and one and a halves from the high dive. I will never forget that summer.

What ever your phobia may be, Like the Nike commercials, Just Do It! Do it three times in a row as fast as you can.

This will apply to virtually any phobia you have, whether it is public speaking, flying, prospecting, cold calling, heights, and clowns, whatever it is this will work for you!

Coquer your fear!

John Stone

What is Your phobia?

Li Na from China, left, listens to the advices of her coach Carlos Rodriguez during a training session for the French Open tennis tournament, at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris, Saturday, May 24, 2014.

LONDON - Two-time major champion Li Na and coach Carlos Rodriguez are parting ways after nearly two years together.

Li's agent, Max Eisenbud, says Rodriguez is no longer able to travel on the tennis circuit. Instead, Rodriguez will spend more time at his tennis academy in Beijing.

In August 2012, Li hired Rodriguez, who used to coach seven-time Grand Slam title winner Justine Henin.

Rodriguez helped Li win this year's Australian Open, which she added to her championship at the 2011 French Open. She is the only tennis player from China to win a Grand Slam singles title.

Li lost in the first round at Roland Garros in May, and in the third round at Wimbledon last week.

(Agencies)

The place is an archipelago of about 17, 508 islands. According to census reports, it is the world’s fourth most populous country and has the largest population of Muslims in the world. The country is known for its vast expands of wilderness. It is the land that alone supports world’s second highest level of biodiversity. And to enjoy all these exotic spreads that the country offers, you need to stay at a calm and serene place. Although there are many hotels in Indonesia, yet, resorts would be the best if you want to stay away from the hues and cries of the city life.

Are you looking for a unique private villa where you can spend a couple of days amidst the lap of nature? So why don’t you stay at pavilion villa? Luxury, comfort, convenience reign. MLB Jerseys Wholesale   Replica Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NBA Jerseys From China   Authentic NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale   College Hockey Jerseys Cheap   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com