Bestmanga

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-05-2018 08:11:53

misshuana
Floodeur

Real Madrid has so far a relatively quiet transfer summer

SOUTH Africa captain Faf du Plessis insisted yesterday he wasn’t a cheat and warned cricket authorities had opened a “can of worms” after he was found guilty of ball-tampering in controversial circumstances.

Du Plessis was fined his match fee on Tuesday after being caught on camera sucking a mint and rubbing saliva into the ball during last week’s second test against Australia in Hobart.

But du Plessis Steve Mandanda France Jersey , who won backing from leading figures, including Australian captain Steve Smith, said he didn’t think he had done anything wrong. “I still completely disagree with that (decision),” du Plessis told reporters in Adelaide. “I feel like I’ve done nothing wrong... it’s not like I was trying to cheat or anything.

“For me (ball-tampering) is picking the ball, scratching the ball. Shining the ball Samuel Umtiti France Jersey , I think all cricketers would say, is not in the same place.”

Du Plessis argued the science was unclear about the effects of rubbing sweetened saliva on a ball, and said it was impossible to police such a rule given the drinks, sweets and chewing gum players use on-field.

Previous ball-tampering cases have involved the use of dirt, fingernails and beer-bottle tops to rough up the ball and alter its flight in the air.

“I just think it’s opened up a can of worms with what’s going to happen now going forward with the game Raphael Varane France Jersey ,” he said. “Something like this needed to happen to create a bit more awareness around it.”

Du Plessis added: “Obviously the ICC has taken a stance against me, to use me as a scapegoat now. But all I can ask for is that everyone gets treated the same.”

BEIJING, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- Thirty-three Olympic champions will spearhead China's dominance at the Incheon Asian Games as a 1,328-member delegation was launched on Wednesday.

Stars to watch:

Lin Dan (badminton): Men's singles champion in 2008 and 2012 Olympics; five-time world singles champion from 2006-2013

Sun Yang (swimming): Men's 400m and 1,500m freestyle champion in 2012 Olympics; 1 Paul Pogba France Jersey ,500m freestyle world record holder

Lei Sheng (fencing): Men's foil champion in 2012 Olympics

Lu Xiaojun (weightlifting): Men's 77kg class champion in 2012 Olympics

Ma Long (table tennis): Men's team champion in 2012 Olympics

Wu Jingyu (taekwondo): Women's 49kg division champion in 2008 and 2012 Olympics

Zou Kai (gymnastics): Men's team, floor and high bar champion in 2008 Olympics; high bar champion in 2012 Olympics

Dong Dong (trampoline): Men's champion in 2012 Olympics

Chen Ruolin (diving): Women's synchronized platform champion in 2008 and 2012; Platform champion in 2012.

LISBON, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's budget deficit last year was higher than expected due to the 2.8-billion-euro rescue of Banco International do Funchal (Banif), figures released on Thursday by the National Institute of Statistics (NIE) showed.

Portugal's budget deficit in 2015 was 4.4 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), according to the statistics body.

However Patrice Evra France Jersey , the country's deficit would have been 3 percent last year if it hadn't been for the bank rescue, closer to its 2.7 percent target. The European Union (EU) considers any deficit over 3 percent to be excessive.

Debt-laden Portugal agreed to rescue Banif last year, following a state rescue of Banco Espirito Santo, the country's largest listed bank, the previous year.

Portugal has been striving to reduce its deficit faced with mounting pressure by the EU Olivier Giroud France Jersey , while the leftist government tries to roll back austerity imposed under a 78-billion-euro bailout program the country ended in 2014, when the country's economy returned to growth.

Portugal's deficit target for 2016 is 2.2 percent of GDP. Enditem

KABUL, July 24 (Xinhua) -- About 23 people were killed while nearly 40 others wounded in separate attacks in Afghanistan on Thursday, authorities said.

In one attack in the morning, six civilians N'Golo Kante France Jersey , including a teenage girl, were killed and 28 civilians got injured when a bomb attached to a motorbike was detonated in a bazaar in Khwaja Ghar District of northern Takhar province, the Interior Ministry confirmed in a statement.

Several wounded people remained in critical conditions as a result of the attack in the province, 245 km north of Kabul, according to the statement.

At around midday Moussa Sissoko France Jersey , two foreign female aid workers were killed in a drive-by shooting in western Herat province.

"Two foreign female staff of a none-governmental organization (NGO) came under armed attack while traveling in a taxi in Shar-e- Naw locality of Herat city on Thursday. Their bodies were shifted to Herat Regional Hospital," a police source told Xinhua anonymously.

The motive behind the attack and the nationalities of the victims remained unknown.

However, unofficial sources said the victims were from Finland and were working for International Assistance Mission, a non- profit Christian development NGO working in Afghanistan since 1966.

The locals said the attackers might be members of Islamic militants who carried out the attack in retaliation of the Israeli attacks on Gaza Strip. However, no group or individuals have claimed the personality for the killing until late Thursday.

The attackers riding a motorcycle fled the scene in the province Morgan Schneiderlin France Jersey , 640 km west of Kabul.

In similar incident, a judge named Mohammad Jawad was shot dead along with his bodyguard in Mazar-i-Sharif city, the capital of northern Balkh province, 305 km north of Kabul, earlier in the day. The two attackers driving a car escaped shortly after the shooting.

Two Afghan Local Police (ALP) cops were killed and one other was injured in a suicide bombing in the country's eastern province of Nangarhar early in the day.

"A senior commanding officer of Afghan Local Police (ALP) Maliak Nawab was killed along one ALP cop and one police was woun. Cheap North America Jerseys   Cheap Coyotes Jerseys   Cheap Canadiens Jerseys   Cheap Bruins Jerseys   Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys   Cheap Avalanche Jerseys   Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys   Cheap Team Finland Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale USA Hockey Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com